This week on TOM MTF derivatives market a total volume of 29.539 contracts were traded.
- SunGard Adds TOM MTF Connectivity to Valdi Market Access Trading Platform (Press release) which was also published in the TradeTech Daily.
- LiquidMetrix Battlemaps March 2012 (AEX statistics including TOM MTF on page 3)
- TOM Insight March 2012, about performance TOM Smart Execution and savings in derivatives and equity for retail clients
- TOM MTF in IFS Liquid Metrix AEX battlemaps: best 25K deal among all markets (select AEX on page)
- Leopark Options B.V. became member of TOM MTF (TOM MTF member page)
- LiquidMetrix Battlemaps February 2012 (AEX statistics including TOM MTF on page 3)
- TOM welcomes IMC as shareholder (Press release)
- 323 Trading BV became member of TOM MTF (TOM MTF member page)
- TOM Insight February 2012, about performance TOM Smart Execution and savings in equity trading for retail clients
- Best Execution in the Dutch market (Dutch article only)
- TOM Insight January 2012, about performance TOM Smart Execution and savings in equity trading for retail clients
- TOM Smart execution annual overview 2011, turnover 2011 EUR 21.8 bio
- Movie explaining TOM Smart Order Routing for derivatives (Dutch only)
909 days ago,(2013/02/06) - Enyx
Nicolas Karonis joins Enyx as Managing Director, AsiaParis, France and Sydney, Australia – February 6, 2013 – Enyx leader in FPGA accelera...
41 days ago,(2015/06/24) - Global Markets Exchange Group
Geneva, London, June 2015, Global Markets Exchange Group Limited (GMEX) announced today that it has become a member of the Swiss Futures and Options Association (SFOA). G...
1247 days ago,(2012/03/05) - News Articles
Click here to download TOM’s February ‘12 Insight, a document describing cash matching statistics on TOM MTF and savings made for the retail client by TOM Smart Ex...
5 days ago,(2015/07/30) - BSO Network Solutions
30th July 2015 – London, UK – BSO Network Solutions (BSO), the global Ethernet network, cloud and hosting provider, has partnered with Borsa İstanbul ...
yesterday,(2015/08/03) - Celoxica
The Celoxica Ticker Plant ‘CTP’ for OPRA enables a material reduction in data centre footprint, while processing high message volumes at ultra-low latency L...