Portware today announced the release of Portware PRO. This global turnkey solution gives traders the widest selection of broker algorithmic strategies and direct trading destinations including all exchanges, ECNs, MTF’s and crossing networks. Portware now enables trading firms of any size to tap into the same multi-asset platform that has previously empowered only the largest global trading firms.
In today’s market, traders need dynamic solutions that are cost effective and allow them to quickly implement their execution strategies. PRO addresses this need by providing an out-of-the-box trading platform combining Portware’s superior portfolio trading, integrated market data and analytics, and the scalability to meet future demands. Traders can securely access PRO via Portware’s global cloud environment, eliminating lengthy on-site implementations and drastically reducing total cost of ownership.
“Firms today are under pressure to optimize execution performance by deploying advanced trading solutions, but they are concerned about internal support and deployment costs that can impact bottom line performance,” said Sang Lee, managing partner, Aite Group. “As a result, we’re seeing increased demand for cloud-based solutions that bridge the gap between the sophistication of locally deployed trading systems and the convenience of hosted trading applications.”
Portware PRO offers numerous advantages over legacy trading platforms, including:
- Enterprise-class portfolio trading: The same highly advanced portfolio trading technology used by leading asset management firms, hedge funds and sell-side firms globally, giving traders unparalleled control over their order flow.
- Cutting-edge performance: An innovative trade architecture that establishes new levels of performance, reliability and scalability for cloud-based solutions.
- Powerful integrated data and analytics: A comprehensive suite of advanced portfolio analytics and visualization tools that allow traders to view and act on complex data sets in real time.
- Advanced TCA: Integrated pre- and post-trade transaction cost analysis (TCA), real-time benchmarking and a flexible reporting toolkit to help optimize trading strategies and order routing decisions.
- Streamlined workflow integration: Seamless connectivity to all order management systems (OMS’s), creating a unified trade workflow that increases transparency and reduces operational risk.
- Secure global deployment: A robust global hosting environment that provides the highest levels of resiliency, security and network performance.
“The appeal of Portware PRO is that we’ve taken a proven solution that’s been deployed by leading hedge funds, asset managers and sell-side firms and made it available to every trader with minimal cost, zero start-up time and complete access to all liquidity points,” said Ary Khatchikian, president and co-founder, Portware. “Traders today cannot afford to compromise simply because of their size or budget, and Portware PRO will give them the edge they need to stay ahead in today’s dynamic marketplace.”
hosted trading applications, real time, visualization tools, deployed trading systems, portfolio trading technology, order management systems, turnkey solution, portware pro, portware pro - cloud, ary khatchikian, sang lee, aite group, portware, financial markets, algorithmic trading, sophis, trading strategy, market data, managing partner, trader, broker, portware llc
News: Trading Technologies’ New Web-Based TT Platform Now Available for Free to Higher-Education Faculty and Students
153 days ago,(2015/05/07) - Trading Technologies
CHICAGO--Trading Technologies International, Inc. (TT), a leading provider of high-performance market connectivity and trading solutions for the financial community, announced...
1022 days ago,(2012/12/18) - StreamBase
Speed is still a key factor to secure better prices and achieve best execution NEW YORK, NY (USA) — December 18, 2012 — StreamBase Systems today an...
1072 days ago,(2012/10/29) - NovaSparks
Market makers and prop traders can seamlessly switch to nanosecond-speed FPGA feeds without changing algorithms or screen set ups Stockholm Sweden, October 29, 2012 - &...
News: Portware To Acquire Technology Assets Of Aritas Group, Inc. - Predictive Analytics Adds Broker-Neutral Intelligence To Automated Trading Workflows
1245 days ago,(2012/05/09) - News Articles
Portware, the leading provider of global broker-neutral, multi-asset trading solutions, today announced it has reached a definitive agreement to acquire the technology and ana...
15 hours ago,(02:52) - Celoxica
Delivering small footprint & high message volume processing for multiple markets at ultra-low latency London and New York, 5 October 2015: Celoxica, the leading pro...